Monday, December 14, 2015

Swipe & Shoot Update 1

So I have decided to put progress updates on my new game, Swipe and Shoot, here on this blog for those who really care. Since Friday, we have made a lot of progress on the game, now that homework is basically done. Here is an update of the latest version from my phone: https://youtu.be/F2IVqm7vg8IAnyways, I should probably get back to studying for my finals, but before I go, here are the major new features:

- Vehicles (the motorcycle) with:
       o Health
       o Smoking particle effect
       o Decent controls
       o Proper speed, turning, etc.
- New enemy models
- Enemies have new weapons
- Minor changes to the swiping mechanic
- Borders on the map (that was Jack's decision)

If you are really dedicated/addicted to this game, you can check here every once in a while, or subscribe to my YouTube channel (jk please don't subscribe).
Suggest anything to 19jsouthard@shcp.edu!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment