Saturday, December 19, 2015

Swipe & Shoot Update 7

Some say this update is late, but maybe it's just really early!

So I realized that I didn't make much progress today, and once I got home, I decided to fix up a ton of major issues, so that we could release this game for beta testing before Christmas. Here's what I did!

Additions:
 - Added motorcycle enemies for Level 4 (they are really glitchy at the moment though...)

 - Modified the level difficulty in Level 5
 - Now you only have to destroy the consoles in Level 5, rather the slaughtering all the enemies
 - Added text above the weapon pickup bar so you can tell what weapon you are picking up

 - Added a temporary "mission" text to see what type of level each level is

 - Added an explosion effect to the consoles for when you destroy them
 - Made it so you can't swipe into consoles to destroy them

Glitch Fixes:
 - Somewhat fixed the glitch where you can pick up weapons through obstacles (a much-hated glitch, for your information)
 - Fixed a sound glitch with shooting
 - Doors no longer block you from grabbing stuffs

Welp, that's it! I'm gonna see Star Wars: The Force Awakens, so I'm going to pretend that this update is my update for Sunday.

Email 19jsouthard@shcp.edu to become a beta tester!

No comments:

Post a Comment