Some say this update is late, but maybe it's just really early!
So I realized that I didn't make much progress today, and once I got home, I decided to fix up a ton of major issues, so that we could release this game for beta testing before Christmas. Here's what I did!
- Added motorcycle enemies for Level 4 (they are really glitchy at the moment though...)
- Modified the level difficulty in Level 5
- Now you only have to destroy the consoles in Level 5, rather the slaughtering all the enemies
- Added text above the weapon pickup bar so you can tell what weapon you are picking up
- Added a temporary "mission" text to see what type of level each level is
- Added an explosion effect to the consoles for when you destroy them
- Made it so you can't swipe into consoles to destroy them
- Somewhat fixed the glitch where you can pick up weapons through obstacles (a much-hated glitch, for your information)
- Fixed a sound glitch with shooting
- Doors no longer block you from grabbing stuffs
Welp, that's it! I'm gonna see Star Wars: The Force Awakens, so I'm going to pretend that this update is my update for Sunday.
Email email@example.com to become a beta tester!