Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Swipe & Shoot Update 13

Unlucky 13? I don't think so...

Don't want to get into too much detail, but we've got 4 awesome new weapons ready for the new update! And sure, we have only about 3 people playing the game who will care about this, but hopefully that number will grow once some of those bugs are fixed, title screens are added, wheat fields are optimized, motorcycles are easier to control, and that darn void gets fixed. (And in case you couldn't tell by the fact that I mentioned those things, ALL of those will be/have already been addressed in the latest version). So I won't spoil too much now, but if you want to find out about those 4 weapons and how awesome they are, you'll have to search for it! It's somewhere on the Internet...

Well I guess if you made it here then you're dedicated enough. You and the two other people who are awesome enough to check here probably aren't expecting this anyways, so just find it here: https://youtu.be/GngtwXZQF7A. And I hate to spoil the surprise, but one of them isn't actually supposed to be all that good. So I'd say 3 awesome weapons. 
And since you might be wondering, the sniper rifle is a hold-and-release weapon. And it's not really meant for nature levels, so don't worry about not really being able to see the green laser. And by the way, that "death" sound effect is temporary, I hope. Well, I have to go write an essay now, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment