Monday, May 9, 2016

Swipe & Shoot is ON THE APP STORE!!!

Welp, guess this is it. We've completed and uploaded our first app to the App Store! Guess Android users are going to have to wait...though I don't think Google Play is all that hard to work with. Oh well.

Anyways, you can actually download Swipe & Shoot now, with no limitations, no beta testing sign up form. Just look up "Swipe and Shoot" on the App Store and HOPEFULLY it will pop up. If not, then we have made a terrible mistake. Either that or an actual non-SHC person somehow found our app, gave it a review that it probably deserved, and lowered its ratings a ton. And yes, it is 100% free with no ads, no IAPs, just pure Swipe & Shoot goodness. And when I say goodness, I mean the best that we could do. Progress kinda slowed in these last few weeks, in case it wasn't obvious.

But before I finish this off, I'd like to thank all of you beta testers for giving us some ideas and feedback during those middle stages. You've all been a great help to the project, but let's be real: some of you helped more than others.

And speaking of help, we'd like to thank our dads for their help. My dad for his coding support in times of intense stay-up-all-night bug fixes and problem solving, and Jack's dad for his expert UI knowledge and graphical design. If you saw the app now, it looks WAY better overall. Trust me. 

And, of course, we'd like to thank the I2 program, and Mr. Musallam. This app probably wouldn't be where it is today without all you I2 folk.

So I guess that's it. Swipe & Shoot is done, for now. Thanks for reading.



WAIT!!!!
We forgot to celebrate...uh...here's a picture of our app on the App Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment